Monday, May 17, 2010

What’s going on?
For the past few months I have been actively setting up my business. I have found 2 partners and meeting with various potential associates. Starting up a business can be fun and at the same time challenging.

The Legal dynamics:
Getting the business registered took me the better part of three months and that is simply because CIPRO had a back log of months. Only when we have received our registration documents could we open up our bank account. And only once we have opened up a bank account could we apply for tax clearance. Tax clearance has also taken up the best of 10 weeks now. Without a tax clearance certificate we can forget about doing tenders.

People dynamics:
And while all the bureaucracy is in process, my partners and I are setting up business systems, prototypes and encounetring miner personality clashes and insignificant power struggles.

Business dynamics:
This case I believe is only in preparation for what awaits this business. My vision has been given to me by supernatural intervention and I am to cause a revolution in the business world with the products and services our business offers. We believe that the human capital is what drive business and that the two are co-dependant. This may seem like an obvious statement to make, but the current state of affairs proofs the opposite. Labour in RSA is still seen as a commodity by many instead of a fair trade of skills/time for money. We have an empowerment model that we will implement that will change the cause of events in business.

It is true that SMME drives the economy and also decreases the level of unemployment. However, the sad reality is that more than 80% of all SMME are liquidated or deregistered within the 1st five years of their existence. I personally believe that this is based on simple reasons of mismanagement and greed.

I trust and believe that business in Cape Town will influence business in South Africa which will have an effect on Africa to show the world we are not irrelevant! Can I hear an Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment